Name change ads for Passports

Have you Changed your Name ?  Name Change Ads in Newspapers for Passports starts  350/- in 2 Newspapers. Call Today : 022-23734638 / 23708196.

Be it Marriage, Divorce, Spelling Error,  Religion change or Personal Reasons. Name change ads in Passports is a simple process which takes just 24 working hrs to fulfill your purpose.

Get Two Newspaper copies Delivered at home for FREE in Mumbai. click here to read more…


Name change ads for passport 350/-

Name Change in Gazette

Name change in Gazette can now be done by logging on to or simply click upload your documents and get your gazette work in 10 – 15 days.  No more standing in the Queue. BE it after Marriage, Divorce, Spelling error, personal reasons or school admissions for Minors.  Gazette name change can be done smoothly. call us on 022-23734638 / 23708196. Read more….

Name change in Affidavit

Have you changed your Name.  Are you Applying for your Passport ? Do you wish to make deedpoll affidavit / Annexure “E”  or Probably you do not have a marriage certificate and you wish to make an Annexure “D” for submitting at the passport.  We do Complete guidance to achieve your Goal. The formats are available for FREE. Read more……

Click here to Make Annexure “E”

Click here to Make Annexure “D”

Placing ads in Newspapers for almost two decades, we have found that people usually have common issues. The most common being : –
How to Publish Name change ads in Newspapers?
How do I make a deed poll affidavit?
How to Publish Name change in Gazette ?

As these requirements are not regularly used, people face a lot of difficulty getting their names changed. Rest assured we have designed this portal which takes care of all your 3 requirements in one place. To  make matters easy for you we have these additional features for you

  • Newspaper copies delivered FREE at your doorstep
  • Payment facility through debit / credit card / net banking
  • No additional Taxes. No hidden Charges