Publishing your change of name ads in Mumbai newspapers for passport and marriage purposes is the simplest than any other city. Ad costs starts 350/- only. Today change of name ads for Newspapers can also be booked online. Only Deedpoll Affidavit OR Maharashta gazette copy required. However do note that it is mandatory to submit a deedpoll affidavit (Annexure “E”) in case of applying for passport.
The Procedure for change of name ads is the simplest and easiest in Mumbai than any other city in India. The time spent is less and once you know the procedure for name change format you dont have to run from pillar to post and you can easily legally change your name. 4 Newspaper are delivered for Free once the ad appears.
- Depending on your Budget you may choose any of the options from mentioned below and make online payment through debit / credit card, net banking or cash. (Do note all the papers are equally valid at the passport office)
- You can opt for name change ads in 2 Newsapapers only OR You may opt for a combination of name change ads in 2 Newspapers + Deedpoll Affidavit from the options given below
Write a Review / Get previous client Feedback (Help others with your experience)
- For Publishing change of name ads in Mumbai newspapers. Fill in the form on the right, Attach your Affidavit / Gazette copy, and just press “send”. than transfer the payment by clicking the Pay Now Button. For eg. (Afternoon & Mumbai Lakshadeep : 350/-)
- For making combined Affidavit & Publishing change of name ads in Mumbai newspaper. Click on Deed poll Affidavit Online Decide from the 4 options available. Fill in the Form. You may transfer the payment For eg. (Deed poll Affidavit + Afternoon & Mumbai Lakshadeep (Both Newspapers) : 350+350 : 700/-)
- For Frequently asked questions click FAQ
As Per the Affidavit
- I have changed my name from ASHA RAJU PINJWANI to ASHA RAJU PANJWANI as per the deedpoll affidavit.
- I have changed my name from AJITH NAIR to AJITH KUMAR A NAIR as per the deedpoll affidavit as per affidavit dated 06/05/2013
- I have changed my name from Sonal Jayesh Shirsat to Sandra Jayesh Shirsat as per the Maharashtra Gazette no (E-63521)
- I have changed my name from Anish Kumar Kher to Anish Kumar as per the Maharashtra Gazette no (U-23924)
- We Faiyaz Usman Lakdawala & Farzana Faiyaz Lakdawala changed the name of our minor son from MOOSA FAIYAZ to MOOSA FAIYAZ LAKDAWALA as per deedpoll affidavit.
Kindly see that the address filled in the Form above is complete with proper landmarks so that the courier reaches at your place on time
The above name change process can be safely used in the Following situations :
- Change of name for Passport in Mumbai
- Change of name after marriage in Mumbai
- Change of name for minors in Mumbai
- Change of name in Deed poll Affidavit in Mumbai
- change of name due to spelling error in Mumbai
- Change of name after divorce in Mumbai